Stubborn Shiba Co's first collaboration Tote Bag with the extremely talented Ukiyoe-haaan (Instagram).
Get this one of a kind Tote Bag featuring a Geisha as she elegantly struggles to walk her Stubborn Shiba, just as we know them!
Ukiyo-e[a] is a genre of Japanese art which is from the 17th through 19th centuries. Produced on woodblock prints and paintings of such subjects as female beauties; kabuki actors and sumo wrestlers; scenes from history and folk tales; travel scenes and landscapes; flora and fauna; and erotica. The term ukiyo-e (浮世絵) translates as "picture[s] of the floating world".
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)